U.S.A.

Dear Uppa ( Dad ) , how are you in U.S.A. ? Is it cold there ? How do you feel ? Every time you want to talk with me , just write a mail , I"ll write back to you . Umma( Mom ) is fine here. On September 11 2006 , I had a playdate . You said not to have Play date right ? But it was raining outside and I could not play , that is why I had a playdate . It was with Nithya and Hathel ( her sister ) .Got any new friends there ? I really miss you when I say that.It makes me cry . I love you! This is a story that you can read from me . Its a short story because it was in litergy and we had to rush .Some of them are my ideas.

Parrish learns a lesson .
Parrish Did not like taking a bath , doing his homework, cleaning his room.
One day his girlfriend , Pippaliana had a birthday party . Parrish was very excited what he would get . That very morning he dressed up like Chundar his boyfriend because Pippaliana liked him .He got a duplicating machine . He made 3 of himself.He send them to work and said WORK !WORK ! But they just repeated the same thing . Parrish learned a big lesson .This was his first lesson.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks dear!! I am doing fine here. Weather is good - sunny but not that very hot. I am yet to meet people and go out.

By the way, whats the BIG lesson that Parrish learnt?

Anonymous said...

Oh hi uppa , he learnt never to be lazy again . Get it ? Sometime later I"ll never forget to say what was it .Kiss , Kiss ,.Good night . It is night here


Ps.by the way , did you think before you asked ???????

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. sorry I forgot to do what I always asked you to!!! Think before you ask. But, do I also have that little angel sitting inside my head and answering my questions??

Anonymous said...

I READ YOUR STORY.GOOD!!I LIKED THE STORY'

Anonymous said...

Thanks , Kalyani , .Why dont you come to Japan?

Anonymous said...

Dear Minnu,

I found the Parrish story very innovative and found myself laughing continuously for a while reading it. I liked the story cos there was a moral to it as well as the fun element.

Keep up the good work dear!
Love and Prayers
Mootha

Anonymous said...

Thankyou ! I will keep up the good work. By the way why dont you join blogging ? It is fun , I think , I hope you think its fun if you join . When will you come to Japan ?

Love and prayers , Minnu

Anonymous said...

Naah....blogging is not my cup of tea. You write very well dear, not me. I rather read your blog and write comments

Anonymous said...

by the way, the comments on your other article is by me as well. I forgot to use my name there. Mootha has a lot of work in office and that is why I will not be able to come to Japan. Why dont you come to India?

Anonymous said...

which one do you like . ahhhhh . cry