TIGER FEST!!! 'n my OWN room

Today I went for the tiger fest in my school .I tried to dunk my teacher but failed!I came really close ,though . Then I went inside and got a fake cast. Then, I went and got ice cream.
It was delicious!Then, I played cake walk twice.THEN,I got my hair dyed,Then,I got a peace sign on my face.It was Purple 'n red. Then, I asked my friend , Shivani where the bounce house was.
I said "I thought there would be a bounce house.""There is,its in the gym," she replied.I told my mom and we ran there .It was humongous!!!It was so fun We went on both of them and then the tickets were done.We went home but on the way,I saw the pie your parents booth.It isn't actually pie,its shaving cream on a paper plate.I wanted to feel it,but my mom said no.But then i found some and showed her and she didn't care!It felt really sticky and soft!!!I had such a great day!!

My own room

A few days ago,I got my own room.The theme is going to be Ladybug.My brothers is underwater.At first I felt scared sleeping alone,but it was fine.My desk looked like my brothers bed in the dark!!

No comments: