June Blues: Have YOU got them?

I left school on June 5th 2009. We had to leave Mrs.T!I got tears in my eyes.All my friends and a boy were sobbing. They were literally bawling! All the fifth graders were crying so hard (even the boys!)because they had to leave my school. June isn't a bad month,I know,I know,blah blah June is the first month of 
SUMMER!
But  sometimes someone gets the June Blues,and this rare disease(only comes once a year) is very contagious. So it spreads around and..... Walla! You may have it too! 
My dad's birthday is on June 19th,so I like June a lot. But I wish the June Blues would come in another month that there was still school so maybe if it spread around, school would be closed!Maybe September or something.

Well anyway,see ya later,alligators!!!!

3 comments:

nazahasherule said...

that is very nice irene,
because i had the june blues too.
my dad and my b-day are in june too, so it makes me happy, but, some of my friends are moving for good in june , july, and august.did you have the june blues?
did your brother have it too?
i dont think your brother had it.

Shaheena said...

no he didn't.

Shaheena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.