Drama Queen on the go......

I forgot to tell you,but on Monday, July 6, 2009, something really really really really really really really really really exciting happened.(fur me anyway) Well I never told you but my school has a program for gifted and talented students called PACE. They have a summer camp from 7 to 12 in the morning called SIGS(Summer Institution for Gifted Students). I am in PACE and currently going to SIGS. Well I take the classes Science, Math, and DRAMA. In drama we had a play called to bee or not to bee.
We had auditions for the parts. Okay, here goes...
  1. Wanda is the main bee who wants to be a Honey Bee but her aunt says she got a B-minus on her test. So she tries out for Spelling Bee, Quilting bee,or Drones.At the end a tree tells her she is already a honey bee.(i tried out for her)
  2. Johnny Bee is a rock star helping Wanda
  3. Queen Bee(Aunt Bee) is the queen and Wanda's aunt.
  4. Webster is the Manager of Spelling Bees.It is supposed to be a HE, but the person is a girl.
  5. Spelling Bees are (look above) basically spellers.They spell every last word a person says.Get it,huh,spelling bees?
  6. Sonya is one manager of the Quilting Bees with her Sister Sophie.Sonya has a Texas accent
  7. Sophie is the sister of Sonya and has a strong deep accent. She sings a duet with Sonya.They are both managers of Quilting bees.
  8. Quilting bees are (look above)basically quilters.On stage they hold a quilt.
  9. Hector is the nector inspector.
  10. Roscoe is a rooster.His only lines are "Cock-a-doodle-doo" twice.
I put the characters from most important to least
Oh yeah,flowers have lines too!They are important too.Okay so continue:

11. Granny Smith(more important than Roscoe or Hector) is a wise tree who helps Wanda by telling her she already is a honey bee. She is an apple tree.

12. Flowers are:Bluebell,Daisy,Sunny Sunflower,Rose.....there are others with no lines or names.They are more important than Roscoe or Hector.

SO,now we're done.

The exciting news is that I got Wanda out of like, 60 people! And I dont do anything with drama at my school!.One girl in my school who does a drama program at school and made it to GLOBALS got Bluebell! I did a great job i think! Ask my dad on leavesdelife.blogspot.com

No comments: