Fifth Grade Frenzy

On Friday the 24th of August, we went to Hooray for Hightower(my school's meet the teacher and sign forms day). I got the teacher I want, Ms.Reeve!!!!!! She is so nice and pretty! I first had seats with people I did not get along with but the teacher changed me on the second day. The first day was pretty good and the week went by fast!But now I'm a fifth grader and very mature....Mommy!:) Another exciting(but nervous) :(
piece of news is that I finally did sign up for outdoor school! It is 3 days and two nights...it is my first time sleeping over without my mom......im already homesick!

I am nervous about if i have to go to the bathroom while boating or something
and i went for an open house and there was a climbing wall and when you get to the top you have to turn over and climb down!

I also signed up for choir (without any auditions). In December we will have a tour day. We will go to Beaty early childhood preschool to perform,two nursing homes to perform again, and also do the same at Stonebrook Mall! We will eat at the food court there!Awesomme!!

No comments: