July 4th

On Saturday,July 4th,me and my dads friends family went to the Dallas world aquarium. It was awesome! I can't remember everything......
But I thought aquariums were for fish,right? I think you would too.But there were awesome birds and monkeys and sloths and we would have been able to see a jaguar but it was closed for cleaning or something. But right behind it we saw a Mayan dance
It was so cool! Mayans are a Native American tribe....they used strange instruments
......One guy put his foot in fire....the other put a bended leg right above the fire...
IT WAS SO AWESOME!
I have a picture of it by my post.
Then we went to a Sudeshi, which is a restaurant. The food was yummy.
Then we went to my dads friends familys house. We played for about 3 or 4 hours...then we went to the pool at their apartment. We were about to go for fireworks but we sort of missed it. On the way back home we saw them,though...
Oh,I forgot to tell you...July 4th is our exact 2 year anniversary in the U.S...yup,we reached here on July 4th,2007 at 3:30 in the evening!

So Happy July 4th to y'all!!!!

No comments: