Winner is my middle name

Yesterday we had a program in my mosque.It has competitions.There was recitation,memorization,speech,nazm(song).... I did everything except nazm.nazm (nuz-um) was too hard. It was Naunihala Ne Jamaat.The tune is REALLY difficult! Well I always get first for speech but this time there was a really good one .... I got 2nd for speech, 1st for memorization and recitation,and an overall (allstar) perfomance award given to VERY few people.The last one was for behavior, attendance, homework,etc. for the last whole year.My parents promised 2 gifts and were so proud...i am too!
PLEASE COMMENT! FRIENDS,FAMILY,ANYONE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, little girl! You are funny, brave and a winner! Keep it up.

Muhammad Riyaz said...

Congatulations!!!!!!!!!!!!keep up your good work.

nazahasherule said...

awesome! i wish my middle name was winner too! :)