clever Rahema

Today Rahema called in the morning   .She said ;are you coming Irine ,I said  maybe I will call you I said,now clever Rahema had a clever idea.she said Ok call me at 4 30 pm.At 3o,00 I called her,she said nothing soI kept on yelling CAN,T YOU HEAR ME YOU FOOL!!!!!!! she said WHAT!!!!!!!!? I said why are you not talking to me today? she said oh, sorry.I said when will you come? at    5 30 call me  please she said as she cut the phone.when It was  430pm,she called and said COME ON! I said 5 Muinuetes please because I need to see TV.She said alright.I called her she said I will come now .So I waited really long and said OH BOY SHE IS GOING TO BE IN TROUBLE IF SHE DOESNT, COME!!!!so I went back up stairs  and so mad was me with Furious face angry toes ,so I coundn,t understand she didnt, come then I went to bank.I saw Rahema she said you were not there I will go she said meanily I was even more angry then ever.That was her Idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irene, you should press shift and number 7 in Japanese keyboard to get the apostrophe sign < ' >

Muhammad Riyaz said...

thanks for telling me! uppa! I mean!