Daiei

I went shopping in a very sunny day,

I bought all the things we needed.

then while my dad was working in the shop

OMC called and I yelled and said O M C!!

I walked and urged why in the world is he not coming

suddenly I heard the mumbeling sound of footsteps tumbeling ,

it was my dad he was like Speedo car !!!!!!! very fast melting to ice he opend his talking doll and said I am so tired!! I said sorry because I was really pulling him.

I pulled him very fast thats why.

he did everything you know the black marks on that white square whith that black sharped thing......you do with.And we got magic barks with ears

it was so funny I opend talking doll and said Hooray!


4 comments:

Anoop G said...

good doll..

Anonymous said...

It is nice. i like it.
EXCELLENT!!!

Anonymous said...

Imagination...........fantastic.keep going my dear lill minnu.U r really gifted.

Muhammad Riyaz said...

thanks all of you