The fall day . By Irene

On a hot fall day , I looked out and saw the rainbow leafs drifting by , and I said , " This is the best day of my life ". Then I thought to go outside . So I put on my fall clothes and went outside . I got a yellow 3 sided hat with a picture of a boy and a girl holding hands , and a red no sleeve shirt with a picture of a cat chasing a mouse like Tom and Jerry , and I got a light blue skirt with a picture of a a little girl dressed just like me saying " AAH " , and yellow slippers with a picture of a frog with his eyes wide open . I thought and thought and thought until I got an idea . I raked the rainbow leafs and jumped in them . Then I saw a tire and made a tire swing with screw driver and all kinds of tools that I found and I swung on the tire swing . Then I saw my dad , my mom, and my 10 sisters . I was so happy to see them . I hugged all of them. Then me and my family had turns raking leafs and jumping in them . When I was jumping , all of the leafs went on my familys face and I laughed at them . Then we went home .


The end

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 10 sister bit was fine... but how could you forget your cute little brother Ian!! That was naughty of you Minnu...

Anonymous said...

This was very good creative writing dear...... good show!

Anonymous said...

The best part I liked was the bit about how you described the clothes you were wearing. That was absolutely creative..

Shaheena said...

I did not forget Ian