Easter party

One morning when the sun brightend on the hilltop , I woke up to brush my teeth . I brushed my teeth in one minute.Then I took a quick bath within 3 minutes . I was bored when I ate tomato YUK! And all the vegetables in the world Yuk! Then I drank some water and did my Kumon . It was easy peasy Japaneasy . What is 30 plus 40? But sometimes I get it wrong . Then I worked on regrouping numbers more than 9 . Then I was sssssssssssssssooooooooooo bored that I kicked my brother, Ian out of the seat to the fire on the stove . He was burned and had a packet with 100 tears rolling down his mouth . I was so sorry and started to cry like my brother, Ian . Then I stopped because I was not a baby .

When I looked down I saw a note from my aunt and uncle and cousin , Ria . It said, "You are invited to our Easter party today 3 o"clock to 6 o"clock in singapore hotel .I told my mom about it . On 3o"clock I went by car to the party . On the way the tire went flat so we had to walk for 5 minutes to the ..... person who takes care of tires . But on the way a puppy was on the way and we aciddently killed him . But it was alright . Then we reached the party . I said " Whew " we were not late . I found a pink egg with princesses and my brother found a blue one with monsters . But my mom found no eggs . But she was not sad . My mother got a hat instead . When she removed the hat she saw a special secret egg . What do you think it looks like?

2 comments:

Muhammad Riyaz said...

Thats bad of you Irene - kicking your borther into fire and then going for a party. No wonder why the tyre went flat.

Check your spellings by yourself - not the spell checker. Find out the wrong spellings - thats your home work for today:)

Anonymous said...

oh really ! This was not true