Happy Birthday Varshika! and Happy Family Festival!

Today was a special day on Saturday November 11Th.It was Family Festival and then Vershikas" birthday party . I went to family festival with Nitya and my family and her family . First I was on my way to the MP.room but they said only 6 and under were allowed in the bouncy castle and there in the gym was 7 and up years bouncy castle so me and my dad went in the gym.I played ring first but did not Win not never ever !!!!! Then I got just a plain tattoo from the guard of the ring . Then I did knock the can over and won!!!!! And then I did baeutiful henna decorations . I liked that . Actully when I won for knocking the cans over I got two coupons to buy a prize in the prize room later . Then I painted a smily face in my face . And then I played basketball but did not win . Then , I went to the prize room . I bought a parashoot . I did not find the bouncy castle .Then I took everybody home and I waited for the party . I put on pavada and went. I played fun games like passing the parcel and musical chairs . We had snacks and tasty cake .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi nice to know webpresence for the name Varshika. I named my little girl Varshika and just gave a search in google to see your blog back a year coming up as second hit!