Birthday

Hello , I am a little jolly but then remmembered it was Mimi's birthday and there was a birthday party on 2006 Saturday November 17 and thats tommorow for me and I got a secret gift for her . Oh ! Mimi is one of my imaginary rabbit Nina's daughter but Mimi's real name is Mimitsuko Saikona and she is turning 4 . She is just a baby bunny . I can maybe tell you the gift ? Ok I am giving her a new day out with her , me , and my family like a birthday party . 2 imaginary friends are after and after birthdays after hers . Phobe the ostritch is turning 7 on November 2006 18 and Nina, Mimi's mom is turning 20 on 2006 19 Monday . I gave Phobe a look at my dad and Nina a purse . The others birthday parties are on the same day as Mimi's. WARNING : WE DID NOT HAVE A CAKE !

3 comments:

Muhammad Riyaz said...

Irene

Rabbits age are not like ours. 4 year old rabbit is quite big. Your friend Nina might not be 7 year old. Rabbits normally live only 7 or 8 years and then they will be like very very very old....

Anonymous said...

Alook at your dad is a birthday gift,who is he by the way!!!

Shaheena said...

REALLY! COOL ! SO COOL!NINA IS 3 THEN HOW "old" is NINA?