Little Abigal and the beautiful pony

I told poems and inside poems to the world and this is a poem story that I am going to tell to you .It is a tale in fact it is REALLY , REALLY , FUNNY IT CAN MAKE YOU CRY ! There was a girl named Abigail who was taking a drive through the country with her parents when she spied a beautiful sad- eyed grey and white pony and next to it there was a sign that said , For Sale- Cheap . "Oh" said Abigail , " May I have that pony ? " " May I please ?" And her parents said " no you may not " Abigail said "I must have a pony "And her parents said , " Well , you can not have that pony , but you can have a nice butter pecan icecream cone when we get home . And Abigail said , " I dont want a butter pecan icecream cone ". I want that pony - I must have that pony" . She kept on begging . Then she started , "If I dont get that pony I will die . "No you will not" said her parents . And at home she did die . Her parents were ashamed .

5 comments:

Muhammad Riyaz said...

Why so lazy these days?

Shaheena said...

Not lazy DUDE ! JUST BUSY WITH YOU !

Anoop G said...

good reply, irene!

Shaheena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Muhammad Riyaz said...

I now that story