India

I am SO sorry I didn't tell you bout going to India.I don't remember much but I'll tell you what I know.We had like 3 weddings and they were all awesome .In one of them there were really fun girls to play with and when my family was going,I stayed.It was so fun.Also one day,I went to this house.I wanted to go to my grandma's house. When we finally went,my other cousin who was not supposed to come was there.It was so fun! As shown,we also went to this hill and it was really fun.We played in sand there.Also we went to a beach another time but it was not for playing purposes.Another main event was we went to Kozhikode and my 2nd generation cousins live there .It was super and one night, we went to a REAL beach and got so wet and muddy.My parents were not there but when they called,my cousins mother told my mom we looked awful.My mom didn't hear,so asked,"what?" and my cousins mother said "I said they look so clean" .HAHAHA!!! You don't get it,do you?Well on the way home (I think) we got ice cream.We stayed for 2 or 3 days,then left.Another thing was when my cousin Nowshi's mother was getting a baby,some other cousins were going to the hospital alone.I tried to call them to tell them i have to ask my mom if i can come,but they left.So me and my brother went without asking.We slipped out the back gate.It was pretty far away.The whole time we were thinking we should go back but we never did.When we got there,it was kinda scary.When I got home I felt guilty and told my mother .She was a bit mad but I also scared her.I felt bad.These are only a few points.Again,Sorry!!

No comments: