TAKS math & TAKS reading!!!

Today was TAKS (Texas Assesment of Knowledge and Skills).To those who do not know how important it is,it is very IMPORTANT!!!Yesterday was the math one.It was easy peasy japaneasy or easy peasy lemonsqueezy(either one).I had no doubt except a shape and next to it,the shape again backwards.I was not sure if it was reflection or flipping.My mom told me later they are the same thing.TGFMM!!!(Thank God For My Mom)!!.Today,we took the reading one.It was easier!!!!I took less time.I am so tired out.Today and yesterday,the whole day is nothing except TAKS.You cannot do anything except read when you are finished.I will NEVER believe i am saying this,but I got tired of BOOKS and READING!!!!I will NEVER forgive myself for saying that.We get 2 snack breaks,no talking.At lunch,we can whisper and sit with someone.We eat in our class.I am tired ,and every move i make,my bones crack!!!!!!

1 comment:

nazahasherule said...

irene, now your REALLY scaring me! :(