Care for others .

This night my mom cared Ian more than me because a fish's bone went in his throat . And was going to call emergency hospital . She did not care much about me . I felt very sad . I was about to say care but she was busy . I hope she will change .
I had a big hippo round in my throat . Understand??????? I mean gulp in my throat . I said I don't want to come , I am scared of emergency times . my mom said YOU ARE NOT EVEN COMING ! . Then my mom said , ( I am going down to check because your dad went down in the lobby ). So I waited for my mom to come . Then at last my mom came . She said ( it is far away ). (So you also come with us ) so I did.In the halfway , the pain stopped . But we went just to check . The doctor said it is gone . Then I told my mom about care. She did not care but I still was happy .

No comments: