Uppasuperhero returns !

Hello my name is Irene and I am going to talk about my dad , Uppasuperhero . He is a hero you see , he went to U.S.A. . He went there to work . I really want him to come back . shh whats that noise ? Ah ! It is UppaSuperhero . He's back from work ! But he was not happy . I wonder why ? I asked him why .I lost my job , Huh he sighed . I screamed . I made him sit on a chair with hot chocolate and chocolate biscuits near a burning fire. He thought about all the good times he had , like dancing in Spanish Cacara Mascara with a sweet woman named Rosy . In Spanish the name Rosy is called Marji . Oh ! I forgot to tell you something , Uppa is his short name , but full name is Muhammad Riyaz.I said why did you lose your job daddy ? He said Fally the bad sweet girl did it but I was too late to fight . I said to wait . Then I ran and put on my fighting clothes to go and fight with Fally . I kicked and punched her face . Then she gave my fathers job back because she did not want to go all over that again . And we lived happyly ever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irene!

Leave my job alone!!

Anonymous said...

NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!! Uppa , .

Anonymous said...

This was one GREAT story. Simply superb!!!
I liked the bit where you punched the bad girl on the face.
Why dont you ask your dad to enroll you for Kung-fu classes?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! Your dad danced with who?!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
She deservd that punch, if you ask me!!