Thinking cap

Hello put on your thinking cap.Does anybody know what a thinking cap is?Thinking cap is a cap that you were to get ideas .I learnt it because in my school after snack and lunch we pass 3 grade and 4 grade and when I was passing it I saw a skeleton they made and on it"s head was a cap written on it was these words , THINKING CAP . So, got it ? Lets think about our own god and how he was looking like when he was alive.My god is called Allah.I think he looks like a Diva and puts a green shirt all the time and a Orange cloth like in my language its called Lungi and you tie it on your bottom.And I also think he is nice all the time , of course he is nice.Get a A hot drink and sit on your comfortable chair and think about annnyy thing that you like or dislike .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Irene
From where do u get all these ideas to write abt? Keep thinking and writing!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really saw it! TTTTTTTHHanks!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could write like you Irene.
Good work! Your ideas in this article was very fresh.