About me .

Hello , I am going to tell you about me and my family. I was born in1999 far back ,but now it is 2006. I have one little lovely brother.1999 is the year of rabbit. I have a wonderful brain because I think a lot.

I have a lot of friends ,but only one in my school . I live with my mom and dad who is cute . I am 7 years old. I have lots of fun times with children and people talking and playing and having fun drawing.

I lived in Japan ,Trivantram,Banglore. I went to 3 schools. They are Ryan, Sacred heart, Himawari kodomono ie.

When I was small,everybody thought I was a boy. I had short hair when I was small of course.I loved to play with papers and make them a ball. And I loved when my dad took pictures of me and my family and friends.

I want to be a teacher and a artist.

I love to meet people.

No comments: