Todays events

today was a lovely adventure.No learning wathching  tv writing blog and most of all nothing


but Me and Ian.Breakfast was appam  and  milk with sugar .It was  yummy like ice pop or


cream.I put lipstick and cheek make

up



and last off all  eyemakeup


I looked like a famouse lady.


famouse fancy lady I mean.


lunch was rice with  fish curry

it tasted like  cockroach ,you know that insect with brown body  who is YUCK!!!!!!!

just kidding it  tasted yummy as it could be.in the eavning went to play with clevera girl

you know who

then went to malayalamm shop and came back home dinner was spicy masala .If you ate it it would  make your lips shiver with spice

3 comments:

Anoop G said...

good,, u r enjoying ur food..!

u have malayalam shop in chennai.. what all do u get there ?

---------

friday is a holiday in japan ? u dont have school ?

Muhammad Riyaz said...

no !

Anonymous said...

Ha ha.. whenever did you taste cockraoch love?!!! That was great!
My mom would probably starve me if I said something like that.