A long trip


Hello, I went to Tobu world sqaure .

And I am going to tell you a story about that long trip.

Let us start !

First we went in our car. It took 4 hours.Then we will started our story adventure .

We saw a lot of Things.....

To country to country.

We saw Japan,India ,Netherlands,Russia ,China,,

they were all as pretty like we went to those countries.

I said why do we have to give money for this!?

My mom said that is the rule honey.

I said ok!

In India we saw Tag Mahal for Muslims,

in Russia we saw the Russia Church which I learned in my school,

in netherlad we saw Netherland palace,

in China we saw the place in China where people killed children,

in Japan we saw .. Actually I missed it because I went to see Pretty Quila show.

It was fun because they were so powerful.

This story was made by me with a wonderful brain.

No comments: