fake story about the Zoo.

Hello, it is me Irene again . This morning I was thinking about going to the zoo.I thought and said to myself I will get a nap and then I will go.Then I went to sleep and have a nice dream.And this was my dream , I was sitting on the grass of the zoo and watching the animals , suddenly a paper from the cold breeze and the shivering clouds came to my face . I was invited to a hunt animals camp.I asked my mother if I could go , my mother agreed only she then said I am coming too!!!!!!!!!!!! The next morning I packed to go to the camp.I found lot of animals around the forest.I found a ostrich , Tiger , Lion , Wood pecker , Beaver , Camel , Shark , Monkey , Dolphins , Zebra , Hippo , Rhino . It was a wonderful dream wasn't it ? Then I opened my eyes and guess what I saw? It was night .Then I quietly said to myself I went to a fun zoo!

No comments: